I absolutely love this song on days when I can't see who I am in Christ it really reminds me I'm not defined by my situation but by my Lord!
Exactly who am I in Christ?
- I was made by God to do good works. Works that were already figured out before I was born. Ephesians 2:10
- I am a New creation! 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I am a joint heir with Christ! Romans 8:17
- I am an overcomer! Revelations 12:11
- I am strengthened with might according to God's powers. Colossians 1:11
- I am a Child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend of Jesus. John 15:15
- I am the aroma of Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:15
I will no longer be defined by the number on the scale or the size of my pants but rather by my Lord Jesus and all of the things I am in Him!
Lord, I pray that this would come to me. Lord, I know for lysa it took time for her to get to this place and I know it may take me more time but I pray that eventually I would get there and I'd be amazed by you and the lack of power my size has on me. Lord I thank you that I can already see that coming to fruition and I pray that it would continue to do so. Lord, if there are things I need to do to get there please show me. Show me where my identity truly is and show me what steps I need to take to get there. Lord, I thank you for your truths that I am a new creation, I am a joint heir with Christ, I have strength! Lord all of these things and so many more are the real me not 217 pounds or a size 16. Lord, as I go on today I pray that you would help me to make good, healthy choices. That I would work hard as I go to the gym, walk and run. That I would be a light to you today. That as I eat and exercise Lord that I would do it to bring glory to you. That I would be doing it so that I can serve you better. That I would be doing it as an act of obedience to you. I know Lord that you command to me to care for my body, you command to to treat it as a temple. Lord, I'm sorry I haven't done that please forgive me and please help me to see it as that. Lord, today give mr the strength and wisdom I need. Lord, give me decrement and self-control and Lord, when those aren't enough please Lord come and carry me through. Thank you Lord that you are giving me hard things to do. that you are growing and stretching me and thank you that you are changing me from the inside out. Lord, help me to be a blessing today. Amen
1. drank lots of water yesterday and uncaffeinated tea
2. Went to church even though I didn't want to at the time.