Sunday, January 26, 2014

Made To Crave Day 7

VICTORY!!!

Wow I can't believe that we're already one week into Made to Crave. I am loving it! I'm finding it so helpful! Today we're supposed to reflect on our victories and spend some time in prayer. I am so blessed, today, to say I have more victories then I could have ever expected! God is so faithful!

1. There has not been one cheat from my diet since I started

2. I have spent time exercising everyday since I started, which fits with my plan

3. God has felt closer to me this week then he has in forever

4. I've started training to run and even went at 5:30am by myself just so I could get it in.

This week I have felt very empowered! I didn't know what to expect going into this study but then I decided that I would just go for it. I wasn't going to be reserved I was going to be 100% honest with God and I was going to get everything I could out of this study. I never would have thought that I would have gotten so much out of it and I'm only on week one. I feel like I finally found the missing piece to my weight loss. I understood how to eat, I've been regularly exercising, I've been meeting with a weight loss coach, I had a plan. With all of this I was still lacking the want to or the ability to say no to my cravings. God definitely brought this Bible study around just at the right time.

Prayer: Lord I thank you for a successful week, in so many ways. I thank you that you reminded me when I didn't put you first. When the diet or exercise become more important then you you clearly showed me. I thank you for bringing the made to crave online study at the right time. I thank you that you have given me a body that can exercise and that thrives off of it. I thank you that you have given me a job that leaves lots of time for me to spend on this study, eating well and exercising. I thank you Lord for you not giving up on me as you saw me worshipping food. I thank you that you knew what would need to come together for my heart to change and you waited for that. I thank you Lord, that you have show me that I'm done justifying I'm done justifying eating junk, I'm done justifying not exercising I'm done justifying not spending time with you. I'm realizing that if I'm going through that much work to convince myself and others it's not okay. I thank you Lord, that you have taught me this at a young age so I can spend the next 60 years of my life serving you more effectively. I thank you Lord, for the challenges that will arise this week. I know that you give these to help me grow into a stronger person and I know I won't be battling these alone. Lord, Thank you for giving me the power to get through  

No comments:

Post a Comment